Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Paper Piecing with Bella

I just love paper piecing. It makes it worth the time that it takes to cut out and do the extra stamping. When I do paper piecing with the Bellas, I feel like I'm playing with paper dolls like I did when I was a little girl. Elizabella was perfect for this today with her big poofy skirt. The new Basic Grey Two Scoops paper was perfect! I love how sweet it looks.

I promise the card is not crooked...just fault of the photographer...that's me :). It's what happens when I try to take pictures when I should be writing an abstract and studying for a midterm. Both things were done tonight and I feel relieved. I have another midterm next Wednesday then maybe I can breath for a while. 6 more full weeks of class!

Here's the card for today:

Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
Basic Grey Two Scoops paper
PTI white cardstock
Elizabella stamp
Copic markers
"Hey Girlfriend" Hanna stamp
Heidi Swapp brads
Martha Stewart for fancy punch
I think the flower is Prima but not sure

1 comment:

Mrs. T said...

I love it! My favorite part about it is how the plaid in the dress lines up so perfectly with the plaid in the background. How in the world did you do that?