Thursday, February 7, 2008

Oh, happy day!

I am at home from work again today, not because of a snow day, but because there was a tornado and no electric in the county where I teach. Yesterday I spent the majority of the day making a new web page for my purse business and it's almost done! I had a chance to work on a few cards but not much because I wanted to get the web page done and published. It's not published yet but I have just a few things left to work on.

Here's the card for today. I had a scrap of pink so I made it into a card.

Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
Love, Elsie patterned paper
Heidi Grace birds and "happy day!" stamps
Copic markers...rock my socks
Cotton Candy Stickles
Rhonna Farrer button
Imaginations glitter brad
Hiedi Swapp glossy heart
Tim Holtz distressing ink
Organza pink ribbon Sheer Creations

1 comment:

Mrs. T said...

This is really cute. I love what you've been able to do with those copic markers. I need to check into those.