Friday, February 22, 2008

Paper Trey Ink Sets

Bunco is tonight at my house and it's always so much fun. It's a chance for a bunch of ladies to get together and have fun just hanging out. Since I am hosting it, I am responsible for the gifts. I decided that my new PTI stamps would be perfect. I just love how nice they make everything look. I am going to go ahead and post all of the cards I put in the set as well as the cover to the card sets. Because there are so many cards, I'm not going to put a supply list but rather will put which sets and stuff like that. For these sets I used: Green Thumb, Out on a Limb, Mixed Messages, Butterfly Kisses, and Piece of Cake. I used all PTI cards and envelopes as well as the acrylic boxes to put them into as gifts. I even stamped the bags with some acrylic paint and Making Memories foam stamps on some kraft bags.

The bags:

The box:

The cards:
Green Thumb

Butterfly Kisses

Out on a Limb

Piece of Cake

Mixed Messages

1 comment:

Diane Doran said...

What a great set of cards! I love how you tied the ribbon around the ring on the last one.