Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy Saturday

It's so nice to be able to enjoy a Saturday although I have three stacks of books sitting next to me that are screaming "You know you have three huge papers to write in the next two months!". However, I am ignoring those for now. I know that I will have to tackle them soon; just not right now.

I am working on a project for the girls in my Bunco group because I am hosting this month. I don't want to share it until after then in case any of them check out my blog.

Today I will share another vintage card that I've made with my Crafty Secret stamps...which I love. I think I went a little overboard with the distressing ink. I used a tissue and dabbed it onto the paper. Maybe a bit over the top :).

Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
Crafty Secrets patterned paper
Cinnamon Stickles
Tim Holtz distressing ink
Prima ribbon
Crafty Secrets stamps
Copic markers
Making Memories fuzzy brad

1 comment:

Mrs. T said...

I think your distressing looks great. Nice job.