Thursday, February 21, 2008

It's Thursday

Well, we had an early dismissal from work today. Everyone knew that there was going to be an ice storm but we still went to school like happy campers. Well, at 8:30 there was an annoucement to check our email. We knew what that meant. Yep, 15 minutes into my first class, we were getting ready to dismiss. Needless to say, it was a wasted morning. I'm glad we left when we did though because it's pretty icy outside. It's nice to be inside!

Here's another Bella card that I made with the Bookwormabella which I love! This is also the first card that I have made where I chose the patterned paper first and then colored Bella to match the paper. I really like how bright the card is.


Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
PTI cardstock
My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Martha Stewart binding ribbon
orange grommet
MFT Essential Sayings "You Rock"
Bella "Bookwormabella"
Copic markers
Me & My Big Ideas rhinestones
Crystal Effects on books and eyeglasses
Colorbox orange chalk ink

1 comment:

Kimberly Crawford said...

OHMYGOSH-that grommet is completely awesome! What a great addition to a card!! Love those colors too!
Found you through Paper Trey's forum. Glad I did!