Friday, February 8, 2008

Hanna Bling

I had yet another day off from work today. We haven't been in school since Tuesday because of the tornadoes, storms, and power outages that happened Tuesday night. I have really been enjoying the days off but when we have to go to school the week of Memorial Day, it won't be so enjoyable. I guess I should be grateful for my schedule though. I am truly looking forward to this summer because I will be able to enjoy it without having to worry about starting classes at U of L in the fall. My master's degree will be done by the end of April!

Here's my card for today. It uses the sweet Hanna stamps again, which I love! I'm not sure about the layout of this card but I love the colors together.

Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
Hanna stamps "Sweet Celebrations" and "Things Hanna Would Say"
Heidi Swapp glossy heart and rhinestone circle that I cut into two
Making Memories chipboard
Paint
Copic markers
Purple Stickles
Black and white gingham ribbon from Joann Fabrics
Rhonna Farrer button

No comments: