Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Have a Cupcake

Well, we have yet another snow day. Although I really like having the time at home crafting and sleeping in, we are going to be going to school into June at this rate. It is snowing right now (the weather people said that there may be a few flurries and a light dusting) and we have an additional 1/2 inch already. Oh well, I'm going to enjoy the rest of the day, maybe even make a snowman on the deck.

I have another Bella card today. My goal is to ink up and make a card with all of my new Bella stamps....I think I could have a Bella a day for the next month to show all of my new stamps. I love them! I used Cupcakeabella today and actually coordinated my coloring with some cupcake ribbon. It's almost an exact match although the ribbon is oh so slightly brighter. I still think it turned out. I will admit though I was having a problem with the layout of the card but I think it worked out okay.

I will have another card up tomorrow...I have some Bella cards ready but I may show a card with a new stamp. It's funky cool!


Supplies:
white cardstock base
S.E.I. patterned paper
Bella "Cupcakeabella"
Copic markers
Making Memories "Love" charm
Cupcake ribbon from Michael's
Pink Stickles on scallops
Scallops made by removing guard on corner punch
Buttons from stash
Heart rhinestones from $ section in Michael's from last year

No comments: