Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy President's Day!

If you have today off from work today I hope you are enjoying it...I know I am! If you are working today, sorry.

I am really on a Bella kick. I think it's because I have my Copic markers and it's hard for me not to do some coloring on my cards. The card I made today using the Savvyshoppabella stamp. I love this image and how Bella has turned around. I used some beautiful Basic Grey Pheobe paper and a lot of other things from my stash that I had sort of forgotten about.

Here's the card:

Supplies:
Bazzill scallop card base
Basic Grey Pheobe patterned paper
Bella "Savvyshoppabella" stamp
Hanna "Charge" stamp
Maya Road opaque flower
Prima velvety flower
Making Memories pink brad
Me & My Big Ideas rhinestones
Velvet ribbon from Michael's
Rusty Pickle pink ribbon

1 comment:

Trina said...

Beautiful bella!! Aren't they the cutest?! Love how you colored her!!