Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Three Day Weekend!

Although we have missed quite a few days from school lately for snow and tornadoes, it is still a relief to have a three day weekend. I write a huge to do list while one of my classes was taking a test...guess where the to do list is? That's right, at school :) I'll still do the important things like stamp and make cards.

I've been hanging out at the Paper Trey Ink forum that has just been updated and so cool. I need to post my PTI cards but what I have so far is for a Bunco group coming next Friday so I will share them next weekend. In the meantime, I might have some time to make some with other stamp sets.

Today, I am using my Crafty Secrets bird stamps to share some vintage cards. They are both odd sizes but I don't really do much conventionally.

Here's a close up of the bird so you can see the sparkles that were made with the Spica marker.

Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
PTI cardstock
Basic Grey Two Scoops patterned paper
Lace from Hancock Fabrics
Copic markers
Spica atYou markers
Crafty Secrets stamps

Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
PTI cardstock
Copic markers
Crafty Secrets stamps
Distressing square--unknown brand
Buttons from stash
Prima ribbon
Melissa Frances glitter heart

No comments: