Monday, February 25, 2008

Huggybellas

I love my Bellas...as if you haven't noticed by now! I do plan on doing my next set of cards with my new PTI stuff because I got a bunch of new Palette ink pads. I'm excited! However, tonight I have to study for my Spanish linguistics midterm...yikes!

I would just like to take a minute to thank everyone who comes to look at my stuff. I really love reading your comments...there aren't a ton but I still read them all. Someone had asked about the Cricut Design Studio and I must say that there are so many possibilities with it but I haven't had as much time to play with it as I would like. I'm trying to get my Master's done...my final presentation for the thesis is April 22nd so it's good enough for me to get cards done. Of course, this is my relaxing time and I couldn't make it without taking some time for myself.

Here's the card

Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
PTI white cardstock
Amanda Blu patterned paper
Making Memories glittery letter stickers
Huggybella
Copic markers
Heidi Swapp little flower
ribbon from Michael's

No comments: