Sunday, February 24, 2008

Back to Bella

I can't resist my Bellas. I used Bella in the tub this time and I think it's just so cool with the MFT Twisted Sentiments. I used the saying "Slippery when wet" and put just "slippery" on the front in the metal frame and stamped "when wet" on the inside of the card. I love using Crystal Effects and like how they look on the bubbles. I'm not sure how well they showed up here.

Well, we are hoping to work a full week for once. We've missed more school in February than we've gone to school. There are 5 weeks to spring break and then probably 9 or so more afterward. I can't wait for the summer, even moreso, until my Master's is done. I know I keep saying this but I am so OVER being in college!


Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
Sassafras Lass patterned paper
PTI cardstock
metal frame from Joann Fabrics
Me & My Big Ideas rhinestones
Copic markers
Crystal Effects
MFT Twisted Sentiments
Bubblebella
pink organza ribbon from Michael's

No comments: