Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Storage Solutions

I love to shop! Especially at craft stores...that means, in my town, Michael's and Creating Inspirations (our scrapbook store which rocks my socks). I was in Michael's wandering around with my 50% off coupon trying to decide what to get. Then, I saw the perfect thing! Michael's is carrying new storage containers that are awesome! There are three different kinds of units and they can be put together easily. You just need a screwdriver and anyone can do it. I must admit that I now have three because I happened upon three coupons...that's another story. Anyway, I also wanted to post a picture of my new gorgeous craft table! I love it so much and it serves my purpose perfectly. My mother-in-law and father-in-law found it on their way to a business trip. It is just great!


Close up of storage units (this is three separate units):

No comments: