Sunday, November 25, 2007

More Cartridge Highlights

Oh man, over at Hallmark Scrapbooking, they are giving away a Cricut Expression. I think I might just jump out of my shoes with excitement if I were to win! I have five entries ready so far and have posted four of them. Here are my latest two:


Supplies:
Mickey & Friend Cartridge
Cricut
Bazzill cardstock
Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
K & Co. rub-ons
Snow Writer
Martha Stewart seam binding ribbon
Stickles
Black Zig marker


Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
Bazzill scallop cardstock
Sassafras Lass patterned paper
Random ribbons--Prima and some from Michael's
Martha Stewart snow felt
Rub on tree from Hambly
Heidi Swapp ghost star
Making Memories rhinestone brad
Stickles
Martha Stewart glitter and glue
White paint
Martha Stewart snow border
Snow buttons from Michael's
Zig black marker
Me & My Big Ideas rhinestones