Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Holidays

I got a pack of cute little reindeer at Michael's and just had to find a way to use them.

On another note, this should be a nice week with just two workdays. Also, the college semester is winding to a close. Most of my final projects are complete and it's a great feeling. I just have one more paper to write and proofread and then I'm finished. It'll be such a phenomonal feeling in April or May when my degree is completely done!


Supplies:
Transparency from office store
Reindeer in sticker pack at Michael's
Reminisce patterned paper
Basic Grey red paper
K & Company glimmer cardstock
Ribbon and buttons from stash
Felt
X-Mas Red Stickles
"Happy Holidays" Michael's $ stamp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.