Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Believe in Snow

Okay, I admit it, I love snow, especially from inside with a nice hot cup of peppermint tea and snuggled up in a blanket with my toe socks and comfy clothes. I hope for snow this winter and sometimes it's hard to get snow because there hasn't been much in the past couple of years. I'm really hoping for some this year!

The card I made is so striking in person with the brilliant blue color, sharp white, and chocolate brown accents. I forgot that I had the make a snowflake kit from Technique Tuesdays so I was very pleasantly surprised to find it!


Supplies:
Bazzil scallop paper
My Mind's Eye Bohemia Christmas paper
Random white cardstock
Technique Tuesdays Limited Edition Make a Snowflake kit
Technique Tuesdays Williamburg Alphabet set
Random buttons and ribbon from stash
Making Memories brown brads

No comments: