Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Caardvarks Rub On Challenge

Woohoo! Caardvarks has such a fun challenge going on right now! It's using rub-ons...those lovely little things that I have a drawer full of. I had bought packages of rub ons for Halloween and Christmas from Michael's that were glitterfied and beautiful. I bought a package of adorable chickadees that were completely glitterfied so I went with the green, white, and black color combination. I just love this card!



Close up of glitterfied birds:

Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock--black, dark green, light green
Bazzill scallop paper--white
Chickadee rub ons from Michael's
"'tis the season" rub on in Reminisce package
Ribbon from Michael's
Pin from sewing box
Black brads--probably from Joann Fabrics
Black Stickles
Random buttons from stash
Black ink for distressing

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love the bird rub ones they are gorgeous

jodene said...

Simply stunning!!!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! :)
Vanessa.

Kim Costello said...

Stunning card and I love the bird rub ons they look beautiful with glitter!!