Friday, November 2, 2007

Joy



Supplies:
Basic Grey Figgy Pudding
Bazzill cardstock
Buttons from stash
Rusty Pickle brown ribbon
Diamond Stickles

I just love this little card. It may not have the most stuff but I just love the details of it. For the word "JOY" I used my Heidi Swapp chipboard letters. I noticed that the little part that was left in the "Y" looked like a little Christmas tree. I was trying to figure out where to put it and ended up putting it in the center of the "O" and I just love it! I used a strip of Rusty Pickles ribbon to put through the center of the card. The base of the card is Bazzill cardstock with a layer of chocolate brown and then Figgy Pudding on the card. I went through and used Diamond Stickles on the center of every circle. I also just love the buttons because I layered three little buttons on top of the blue button. It was just a lot of fun to make!

No comments: