Saturday, November 10, 2007

More Holiday Cards

I had a great time last night making some new cards. It was even better since I have my new craft table and everything organized just how I like it. I also got to stop by the scrapbook store and found some new items that they had just gotten in the store.


Supplies:
transparency sheet
Candy Cane Lane: 12 Penguins Chillin'
red ribbon from Michael's
red felt from Joann Fabric's
Buttons from stash
stamp is Studio G from Michael's $ bin


Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
Martha Stewart punch for scalloped bottom
Reminisce patterned paper
silver brads probably from Joann Fabrics
Ribbon from stash
"Joy" Kurio from Walmart
Rhinestones are icons by Me & My Big Ideas


Supplies:
Bazzill scalloped paper
Candy Cane Lane Polar Pinstripe paper
Rhinestones are icons by Me & My Big Ideas
K & Company shimmery paper
Buttons from stash
Ribbon from Walmart
"Merry Christmas" from Michael's $ bin

No comments: