Saturday, November 24, 2007

New Arrival Cartridge Highlight



New Arrival Cartridge
I used the following cuts: Pregnant lady, "Baby Shower", "thank you" twice, presents, hat for the moon

I used all Bazzill cardstock, Figgy Pudding by Basic Grey for the shirt, Martha Stewart seam binding ribbon, and a button on the shirt and two little rhinestones on the shoes. I decided to think outside of the box for this entry. I made the pregnant lady into Santa's helper and put Crystal Effects with glitter on the hat, the tips of her pants, and the tips of her shoes. I added a button to the shirt and two green rhinestones to her shoes. I cut the presents out of a transparency then cut the bows in red. I covered the presents with Crystal Effects and then covered it with glitter. I cut out "Baby Shower" and used the word "Baby" and the "S" for the saying. Then, I cut out "thank you" twice and used the "an" and "a" to finish spelling out Santa. I topped it off with a ribbon at the bottom and popped up Santa's helper.

It was so fun to create something for Christmas from this cartridge.

No comments: