Friday, November 2, 2007

Be Merry

I love my Cricut machine and I am so excited to really be using it again!



Supplies:
Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper
snowflake buttons from stash bought at Michael's last Christmas
Bazzill cardstock
Basic Grey chipboard bird
Martha Stewart glitter
ribbon from stash

For this card, I used my lovely Basic Grey Figgy Pudding paper again. I just love it and it looks so nice. I started with a chocolate brown Bazzill base and layered that with a sheet of green Bazzill. I cut a strip of the Figgy Pudding and put the ribbon along the bottom of the paper. The bird is glittered and I Modge Podged it so that it would be a bit shiny and also covered it with red Figgy Pudding paper. I cut out "be merry" with my Alphalicious Cricut cartridge and shadowed it with Figgy Pudding. I had some cute snowflake buttons that I put along the top and by the bird. I forgot how much I love to just sit down and craft for hours. I guess sometime soon I need to do other things but they aren't as fun!

No comments: