Saturday, November 24, 2007

Doodlecharms Cartridge Highlight



Here's a card that I made using the Doodlecharms cartridge with my Cricut. I used all Bazzill cardstock. I cut out the stocking out of the yummy paper from Paper Salon and then added the candy border at the top of the stocking with tons of wonderful Stickles. I flocked the bottom parts of the stocking also. I put Stickles all around the border of the card. Along the side of the card are circle tags that I used to make into a scallop border. I also added black brads in the holes that were naturally in the die cuts. I popped up the Christmas tree then put on some rhinestones and used my Snow Writer to accent the tree. A couple of final touches with Martha Stewart seam binding ribbon and a "merry christmas" stamp from the $ Michael's section topped off this card.

I like the bright colors and how the top of the stocking turned out.

No comments: