Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thanks!

First of all, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that commented and visited my blog for the Blog Hop hosted by Papertrey Ink. It was such a blast to participate, visit everyone's blogs, and work on a great challenge. I am looking forward to next month's challenge too.

The card for today uses PTI stuff again...it's hard for me not to use it because it just comes together.


Supplies:
PTI white cardstock
PTI Aqua Mist cardstock
Palette ink in Aqua Mist and Waterlily Green
PTI Aqua Mist grossgrain ribbon
PTI Polka Dot Basics stamp set
PTI Spiral Bouquet stamp set
PTI Green Thumb stamp set
Making Memories white brads
Random rhinestone from stash which matches really well

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love the simplicity of this card. I have the same stamps and had not thought of putting the flower in the polka dots. Looks crisp and refreshing!

Niki Estes said...

Very pretty, Kristy! Has a clean and classy style!