Friday, March 7, 2008

Beautiful Blooms

We didn't have school today. It's no surprise but it seems like it actually is worth it. We've had about 3 inches of snow and are supposed to have a total of 10-12 inches of snow. That's the most we've had all winter! It is so pretty but no fun to drive in or sweep off the deck! It gave me a chance to work on my thesis...I got about four pages done...just eleven more to go to have my 25 total pages.

Here's another card using Papertrey Ink that I made after being inspired by Heather Nichols. Here's a link to her card: http://pinefeather.typepad.com/pine_is_here/2008/02/make-it-new-aga.html.

She showed a tutorial on using this set and the Twinkling H2Os. I didn't have any of those but I loved her suggestion on cutting the image after stamping. I also liked having the three flowers together in the center.

Here's my card:


Supplies:
PTI cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
Beautiful Blooms stamp set
Palette ink pads
Martha Stewart seam binding ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the simple elegance of this card.
TFS!
Hugs,
Colleen