Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hey Girlfriend

That's what I think when I look at this card...a bunch of girl friends ready to go shopping or hang out. I love the Crafty Secrets stamps and can't wait for a few new sets to come out so I can make my next purchase.

I am feeling better but took tomorrow off to kick the rest of this ickiness. Thanks to those of you who gave me well wishes.

Don't have much to say tonight but wanted to go ahead and post a card before I head to bed.

Oh yeah, don't forget to enter for the blog candy...a comment needs to be posted by midnight on the 13th of March.



Supplies:
Bazzill cardstock
PTI cardstock
Daisy D patterned paper
Crafty Secrets Sew Special (I stamped the ladies three times)
Copic markers
buttons from stash
velvety soft Prima ribbon
brown distressing ink

I really like how this card turned out!

No comments: