Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just a Little Something

I actually have a post that is not using PTI products. I really do have a lot of different products from a variety of companies but since PTI is my favorite, I tend to just work with it and ignore my other supplies at times. Today's card highlights the Cotton Scraps available through Crafty Secrets. I really love this company and their completely vintage feel with their products. I went a bit button crazy on this card but I love how they look. My green button container is now depleted though! I also used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder which is awesome.


Supplies:
Rhonna Farrer buttons
Bazzill cardstock
Crafty Secrets Cotton Scrap
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder
Crafty Secrets medium bird stamp set for saying
PTI white cardstock for stamping on the saying
giant ric rac from Joann Fabrics

No comments: