Sunday, March 23, 2008

Celebrate with Cake

I have another PTI card. I don't think there are any of their products that I don't love! I can't wait to get out of my Master's program so I can make more money with my purse business and keep myself well-stocked in PTI supplies. The good news is that I just finished one of my papers tonight. It was 10 pages or a bit longer and it felt good to print it out. Just to finish my dual language education paper and my final paper then give my presentation. I can really see the light at the end of the tunnel!

We also learned some rockin' news this past weekend when we went to my brother and sister-in-law's house. My sister-in-law is three months pregnant! We are all so excited for her and her husband.

Well, the card for today could be used for a few different things. I took the picture in natural lighting and it turned out a bit dark when I went to edit the picture on my computer. When I tried to edit it, the colors turned out all wonky so I left it as is so it's a bit dark overall but the colors are more real.

Supplies:
PTI cardstock
PTI patterned paper
PTI Piece of Cake stamp set
PTI ribbon
Palette Ink in Aqua Mist and Water Lily Green

No comments: