Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I {heart} PTI

Wow! That's how I'm describing the week. Monday, I came across some unexpected jobs at work. I was getting ready for being gone from work yesterday to talk with the ELL director and then I was given a document to translate for school on top of trying to write sub plans for the following day. Quiz in last night's class and a presentation for tonight's class has wrapped up my week so far. The good news is that I have four weeks of class and then my final presentation. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Okay, onto the fun stuff! The card I made for today uses PTI stuff, which I just love. I don't know how much I say that...okay, it's a lot. Today's card uses the Polka Dot Basics set and Green Thumb. I love the little grasshopper and thought he's look cute in spring moss. I like how the colors look nice together. I'm working on the polka dots and making them straight. If anyone has any tips, they would be greatly appreciated!


Supplies:
PTI cardstock
PTI ribbon
PTI Green Thumb stamp set
PTI Polka Dot Basics stamp set (notice a pattern?)
Me & My Big Ideas rhinestone

1 comment:

Mrs. T said...

Cute card! Good question about lining up the dots. I'm anxious to see an answer for that one.