Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Snappy Birthday

I got my Crab & Company set out again and went to town. The little stamps are so cute and so is the crab. I love the saying "Snappy Birthday" so I went with a little birthday card using red, orange, and white. I colored everything with Stampin' Up markers and had such a relaxing time coloring! The crab is in Real Red and the gift, hat, and cake are in Real Red, Yoyo Yellow, and Only Orange. I stickled the dots on the small items with red and then also stickled the saying. I put some eyelets around the matted saying. I used my Cuttlebug as the background and put red and orange stickles in the little holes. I found some awesome organza dotted red ribbon and tied a little ribbon the side. I added a few red dots for color on the matted crab on the right side. I also put the little starfish along the side with the saying. I overlapped the crab on the ribbon and think it looks cute!

No comments: