Monday, July 23, 2007

Bright and Cheery Birthday

I wasn't sure where I was going when I started this card. I ended up getting out my "Blooming with Happiness" Stampin' Up set again and used the cake and candles this time. On the card, I layered a piece of Pocket of Posies paper and added orange stickles to all of the flower centers. I ran a strip of pink velvet ribbon down the left side with three mini orange buttons. I stamped the cake and candles in Lovely Lilac by Stampin' Up then colored in the flowers and candles with Stampin' Up markers. I stickled the flower centers and candles with magenta and orange peel. I layered the stamped image with orange and pink then doodled around the outside. I stamped "Happy Birthday" in the right corner and embossed it with clear embossing powder. It just looks so bright and cheery :).





No comments: