Thursday, July 12, 2007

Caardvarks Eight is Enough Challenge

Today's challenge was so fun! We had to use two patterned papers, two circles, two stamps, and two ribbons. I had such fun looking through all of my loot trying to decide what to do. I ended up using the Blooming with Happiness Stampin' Up set that I have not yet used. The flower umbrella was perfect for the circle and then I used the phrase stamp that says "may your day bloom with happiness." I used turquoise and purple stickles on the flowers that I colored in with Stampin' Up markers. I used blue twill tape and some chocolate brown ribbon along with My Mind's Eye papers and Bazzill scalloped cardstock. I put the umbrella onto a circle cut with my Cricut that is placed on another Cricut cut circle. I love the color combos.

Here's the evidence!



No comments: