Saturday, July 14, 2007

Caardvarks Club Scrap Attack! Challenge

Wow! It's the day 10 challenge of the Caardvarks card challenge. I have had such a blast. I didn't do all ten days as my husband and I were on a mini-vacation last weekend to visit my family. The challenge for today was to scraplift a design done by Jen who made a cool Valentine card.

Here's a link to her card:
http://www.clubscrap.com/pgdrv2.cfm?c=gallery/view_proj&IDNum=2521&KID=212&PgNum=2&browseby=1

I used the Valentine theme and stayed pretty true to the design of the card. I used the Blush line of papers by Basic Grey. The hearts are Making Memories chipboard that I painted with acrylic paint then used pink and Christmas red stickles to spice them up. The "Love" stamp is by Technique Tuesday. The felt rick rack was a 99 cent purchase from Joann Fabrics and the rhinestone brad is by Making Memories. I used my grommet kit and put a pink rhinestone in the center of it for the flower that is behind it. I hope everyone likes it....I'm not sure if I do.



No comments: