Monday, July 23, 2007

Just Chicken In

I have had the "Best of Cluck" Stampin' Up set for probably two months and it had never seen ink. Last night, I decided to get it out and make a card since I love the set so much. I used the "Just chicken in" stamp that I colored with Stampin' Up markers. The card base is a piece of Die Cuts with a View olive green cardstock. I layered a piece of Wild Asparagus paper on top that is distressed with brick red distressing ink by Tim Holtz and the corners have Making Memories snaps. I doodled a little around the stamp along with the brick red distressing. The stamp was layered with the olive green cardstock. There is also a piece of orange cardstock with three red primas with green Making Memories brads. Last but not least, I used red felt rick rack bought on the 99 cent rack at Joann Fabric's.

I will definitely be using this set again soon!

No comments: