Sunday, July 15, 2007

Scrap Area

As most of you know, I spent the majority of June in Costa Rica for a study abroad trip. It was incredible but so good to be home again. While I was gone, I missed my first year wedding annivesary as well as my husband's birthday. Needless to say, I felt pretty rotten but when I got home, we were able to celebrate both events. Anyway, my point is, while I was gone, my husband reorganized our office/craft room/game room/anything goes room (we live in a two bedroom apartment). He bought a really cool shelf and then put our card table and his dining room table in the corner of the room. I reorganized my stuff when I got back and made the most of the space. It's so cool now! I have space to do my sewing and serging for my purse business, I have a great space for my Cricut, and all of my scrapping stuff. I'm gonna put up some pictures of my scrap space....although it's nothing to sneeze at.

The new shelf


Sewing machine table and a shelf with stamps and ribbon


Card table with Cricut and where I scrap


Some cards for Caardvark's Challenge

No comments: