Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Red, Black, and White

I made a card using only black, white, and red last night and had such a great time figuring out how to color in the stamp. I ended up accenting parts of the lady with red and then Crystal Effects by Stampin' Up. I started with a piece of black cardstock that I folded in half for the card. The stamped image is black with red accent and Crystal Effects. I added a row of Hancock Fabrics lacy ribbon along the right. I put a strip of red rick rack along the bottom with faux rhinestones along the rick rack. I like how it turned out because it could be for a lot of situations.


I love rick rack!

Here's a close up of the lady. I'm not sure that you can see the Crystal Effects or not.

1 comment:

Corie said...

This is just beautiful -- so elegant. GREAT job.