Friday, August 3, 2007

Best Wishes

I have been using a lot of bright colors lately so I figured I wouldn't change that now! This morning I finished the "Best Wishes" card with that stamp from Technique Tuesdays. I really like their acrylic stamps because the stamped image is so sharp. Anyway, I started with a black Bazzill cardstock as the card base. I put a sheet of striped My Mind's Eye paper on the card and distressed the edges with my Heidi Swapp edge distressor which I also used for the frame around the flower vases. I colored the flowers and vases with my Stampin' Up markers. The stamp was from Michaels and it was stamped in black. I added a few faux rhinestones on the vases and then little tiny blue buttons on the corners. I used Crystal Effects on all of the flowers to give it a little shine. I love the organza dotted ribbon! The black dotted ribbon was accented with a little piece of green felt rick rack from Joann Fabrics. What a happy card!


Here's a closer look at the flowers.

I love ribbon!


In my life, I will be starting school again on August 13th and the students will start the 14th. Every year it is so hard to go back after having the summer off and being able to stamp and scrap. I have also been very busy making purses and I am almost caught up on my orders. The summer has been great!

No comments: