Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Life Card

Good morning everyone! This is an entry I created for PTI's GSS submission and it was chosen as an honorable mention on Nichole's blog. My little birdie card was also honorable mention, just scroll down a couple of posts to see it. What a great feeling to have two honorable mentions. For this card, I wanted to keep it simple so I used the branch from Out on a Limb. I added extra pieces to the branch by masking off the parts of the branch that I didn't want to use. I highlighted the Summer Sunrise color, which looks so good with white and the Burnt Umber. I added a few mini butterflies from Butterfly Kisses and Stickled them with Lemon. I took a square of the picture and popped it up with a Nestabilitie. I also used a phrase from Out on a Limb.

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

One Creative Life said...

I love this in summer sunrise. Your GSS entries turned out great! You were very busy! BTW I have a new purse in the works!! Will be sharing soon. -Erica