Saturday, July 19, 2008

Embrace Happiness

Summer is winding down and it's about time to start really thinking about the next school year. I will be in a new position teaching high school Spanish again (I taught a year of high school Spanish three years ago.) and I'm ready to take on this challenge. There will be a lot of things that I miss about the elementary school but there will be so many more things that I won't miss.

The card for today is entitled "Embrace Happiness". I just love that phrase and the Sweet Blush and Spring Moss together are so soft against the white cardstock. This was an entry I made for the GSS stamp sets released before 2008 submission. I decided to create a scalloped border with the largest solid polka dot in the Polka Dot Basics set. In the center I used three stamp sets within the scalloped circle: Mixed Messages for the phrase, the scalloped circle from Boxes, Bags, and Tags, and the bird circle from Wedding Day. The papers are all PTI.On the inside of the card, I added two strips of the Sweet Blush cardstock.


1 comment:

One Creative Life said...

but Oh I dont wanna think about school starting yet :(
I love this card its so elegant!Thanks for sharing.-Erica