Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Business Card Holder

I've recently started offering Plaid Parties for my purse business. My first party went very well and every person in attendance bought a purse and then the hostess called that night for two more orders. I was thrilled! Of course, I just finished sewing them all up this morning but had delivered the majority of them on Monday. I wanted a container to hold my business cards in so I went to my drawer of "Things to Alter" and found an Altoid tin. It was the perfect size so it got transformed. This was also an entry into the PTI GSS submissions for this month. I used the Piece of Cake and Simple Alphabet stamp sets. I also put some black Stickles in the centers of the flowers. I chose pink, white, and black because those are my signature business colors.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to say - I think all your GSS submissions were sensational - you're a very talented gal.

Anonymous said...

I love this card holder! So elegant!

One Creative Life said...

I love your card holder and your business cards are too cute!! Where did you get them done?