Monday, May 14, 2007

Wedding Album and the Picture Proof

Okay, a week later, I am ready to post the pictures of the wedding album I did for my best friend's wedding. I really enjoyed working on it and found that I am addicted to a few things: Technique Tuesday stamps, My Mind's Eye paper, my Cricut machine, and a few other lovely things. I made twenty pages for their album and will post them all. I know it will look like a lot but I like them all and wouldn't be able to skip or miss one.

Title page


How They Met


The Bride


The Groom


The Matron of Honor


The Best Man


The Bridesmaids


The Groomsmen


The Bride's Family


The Groom's Family


The Grandparents


The Flowers


I Do


With This Ring...


Kiss


Special Memories



Husband and Wife


Just the Two of Us



United in Love

1 comment:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness, these pages are to die for! What a great album you've made! I wish I could scrap like that! Thanks for posting a link so I could see it! Great stuff!