Monday, May 7, 2007

National Scrapbooking Day Weekend

Where were you on National Scrapbooking Day?

I was at the local scrapbook store shopping and then scrapping at home with a friend for the rest of the day. We met at the scrapbook store at 1:00 to find that they were having a huge sale. Of course, I found a few things: XL Heidi Swapp ghost butterflies, some yummy K&Co paper, really cool doodle and corner brads, and some clearanced Christmas Basic Grey chipboard. We got back to my apartment and went to town! Allison had never scrapbooked before so I introduced the addicting habit to her, as well as to my Cricut.

I did a pretty good job. I am working on my best friend's scrapbook for her wedding on June 2nd. I now have three pages left to finish: the title page and two for the send off. I finished five pages Saturday and Sunday. I will post picture tonight of what I have gotten done. I will give them the 20 page scrapbook for their wedding instead of a gift from their register. The only thing they will have to do is put pictures on the pages and write a few things if they want.

Once I get those last few pages done tonight, I have got to make some purses. I am behind and feel bad because there are people depending on me. I think that the purse business will keep me extra busy. I just have to keep making time for scrapbooking.

No comments: