Saturday, February 8, 2014

Monthly Moments Trading Card Challenge

I tried to be a scrapbooker some years back but the perfectionist in me did not jive with scrapbooking. I would spend two hours on one page and I easily moved into card making when I found Papertrey Ink. I was able to put together a set of five cards in an hour and felt so much more productive. However, PTI is going to have something called Monthly Moments so that scrapbooking is put into pockets. I love the idea and have two Project Life kits in my craft space. I might mention that they aren't opened but I have read Nichole's blog post about their Monthly Moments kit and I'm excited. The challenge for today was to make a good old ATC card. I have to say that it was quite a challenge to work with only a 4 X 3 space but I think my card came together nicely. I did leave some open space so that a picture or some journaling can be added later. I added in some felt and punched the corners for a softer feel to the card. I am a big fan of stamping words with either ink or Versamark and playing with all of the background stamps.

No comments: