Thursday, February 13, 2014

Building Blocks of Design Challenge

Wow! What a challenge. I rolled some really interesting combinations but I did the best I could with my rolls. Let me explain. Nichole issued a challenge where you visit the design team blogs and on each blog there is an element that must be included on the card. Here's what I got: Color selection one: Pure Poppy Color selection two: Enchanted Evening Color selection three: Melon Berry Neutral selection: True Black Occasion selection: Thank You Technique selection: Heat Embossing Embellishment selection: Rhinestones Fiber selection: Button Twine There was even a sketch selection but I can't post that here. I'm ready to go to sleep so I'm simply going to post the card. Here it is!
Just a closer view of the embossing. I think this picture shows pretty much every element in one snapshot.

No comments: