Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Winter Cards

This week has been quite an adventure. I missed work on Monday and today because of problems with a dental implant. After it was all said and done, there was a large piece of the temporary cement that had worked it's way into the gum lining the crown. It was causing a lot of pain and once it was removed this morning, I was good to go. It reminded me of Seinfeld when Kramer and Jerry were watching a surgery and they accidentally hit a Junior Mint into the patient. Okay, so my problem wasn't a Junior Mint but it still wasn't supposed to be there!

Anyway, I have two winter cards to share with you tonight. The first one is my favorite, probably because of all of the glitter. Anytime I get to glitterfy one of my projects, it's a good time!


Supplies:
My Mind's Eye patterned paper
Bazzill cardstock and scallop paper
"winter" Heidi Swapp chipboard letters
Brown lace is from stash
Snowflake is an Ellison die cut
Martha Stewart glitter
Rhonna Farrer button
Pearl buttons from Hancock Fabrics

Supplies:
Bazzill scallop paper
Chatterbox Designer Paper
Black organza ribbon by Offray
Basic Grey holly and berries chipboard
Stickles Christmas Red
Making Memories black brads

No comments: