Saturday, January 5, 2008

Cricut Design Studio!

I just got the Cricut Design Studio software in the mail today and I am so excited to play. I haven't decided yet whether to put it on my laptop or the desktop. From my understanding, it can only be put on one computer so I need to decide. Does anyone have any suggestions as to desktop or laptop?

I also went shopping today at Michael's and the LSS for new fun Valentine's Day papers and things. I found a wonderful deal on Martha Stewart Christmas ribbon but it will definitely work for V-Day stuff too since it's red, white, and pink. I also found some adorable heart tins in the $ section so I want to alter those.

Sorry this is another project-free post but I've been working on a few projects that aren't quite finished.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting ready to buy the Design Studio. Let me know how you like it.