Sunday, January 27, 2008

Love Is in the Air

I have been working on my coloring with my new Copic markers. I LOVE them but there is definitely a learning curve. I am trying to remember all of the things I have read from different blogs about Copic markers and watching video tutorials. I have been playing with my new Hanna stamps and Bella stamps which I LOVE also. I also am including a card that I had previously messed up. I was gonna throw it into the circular file but rather cut out the cool part and re-did it. I am just going to say that I use Bazzill paper for everything but the images are stamped on cheap cardstock. I'm waiting on my quality cardstock from Paper Trey Ink.


Supplies:
Reminscence patterned paper
Rhonna Farrer buttons
Love, Elsie sticker
"i" and "u" Heidi Swapp ghost letters
heart fastener by Heidi Grace
Me & My Big Ideas rhinestone
Heidi Swapp edge distresser
Tim Holtz distressing ink--brick red
Stickles


Supplies:
My Mind's Eye Confetti patterned paper
Copic markers (yippee!)
Cupcakeabella stamp
Michael's $ section rhinestones
organza ribbon from Michael's


Supplies:
Hanna stamp
My Mind's Eye paper
Heidi Swapp heart
Me & My Big Ideas rhinestones
My Favorite Things saying stamp
Martha Stewart velvet ribbon
Stickles on shoes
Copic markers


Supplies:
Ribbon from stash
Hanna stamps
Heidi Grace fastener
Heidi Swapp flower rhinestone

1 comment:

Enfys said...

Wow, that's a bunch of fabulous cards. I love them all, but especially the first one with the buttons. Great colours.