Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thinking of You and Other Stuff

This post is full of random info...just an fyi!

I am now hooked on Etsy! I love looking at everyone's handmade stuff. I think that when I catch up with my orders, I will put some of my purses on the site.

I am anxiously waiting for Copic markers, Bella stamps, and a prize from a contest from the mail. Oh how I wish the postal service only catered to me :).

On another note, I found some rockin' fabric at Hancock Fabrics today to make some purse covers out of for myself. Speaking of purse covers, I only have about 30 to do to catch up...yikes!

Here's a set of cards that my sister-in-law helped me complete for my mother-in-law. The boys watched the OSU vs. LSU game Monday night and we made cards. I didn't finish them until Wednesday but they were really easy.
Here's a general picture of the cards and then a couple of close ups of the two different styles:



Supplies:
white card bases from Michael's
Bazzill cardstock
random ribbon from stash
Cuttlebug and embossing folders
Heidi Swapp distresser
black ink from Joann Fabric's

1 comment:

Enfys said...

Very, very elegant, sometimes simple works so well, I sometimes forget that and throw too much at a card. Thanks for sharing