Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sense of Accomplishment

As many of you know, I have my own pursemaking business that keeps me quite busy. Well, I got to the point where I had 30 purse covers to do at a time so I decided to take a break from the cards and other stuff to make them. I finished them all this morning and I felt so good to be able to see them all lined up on the table. I made some for myself and am really excited about some fabric I found at Hancock Fabrics. They are in the front row, the first two on the left. I just love the vintage feel of the one on the left and the skulls with the hearts are just cool! Here's a picture of all of my hard work. Now, I can spend some time making cards after my college work is done!

If you like my purse covers go check out my purse blog: Plaid Leaf Purses, www.plaidleafpurses.blogspot.com. The link is also listed to the left. I have tons of covers to choose from!

No comments: