Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wishing You Well

Another quick post tonight...I had to work a basketball game and didn't get home until nine and now have to plan for tomorrow's classes. Ah, the day in the life of a teacher :). I love teaching though, so it's worth it!

Tonight's card was part of a gift for one of my husband's great-aunts who is moving to Rhode Island to be near to her daughter. They threw a going-away party since she's moving from Ohio to Rhode Island. She has always enjoyed sewing, quilting, and knitting so I knew that I would use the Quilter's Sampler stamps by PTI.

On another note, I just would like to thank you all for commenting on my blog. I think we all like to get feedback and see the thoughts of crafters and other visitors. I'm trying to be more diligent in leaving comments on other people's blogs because I know how I feel when I see a new comment on my blog. Happy blogging everyone!

Here's the card:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the quilt in black and white, Kristy!

Julia Aston said...

What a lovely card for your aunt Kristy! I love the PTI quilt stamps - I need to remember to use them for pretty cards like this!!