Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Be Mine Valentine

Good evening everyone! PTI has another neat contest going on today. They are going to have a new hand-written stamp set with contributions from the design team. You have to guess the handwriting of three of them. I thought it was a pretty tough task :).

On another note, we are to get wind gusts of 50-60 miles an hour tomorrow so I am just crossing my fingers that we keep power. The newscast is already warning to make sure to have a food stock and be prepared to possibly lose power. Normally, this wouldn't be as big of a deal but after the ice storm and the fact that there are still people without power (2 weeks later), this may hinder the clean-up work. I'm just hoping for the best tomorrow.

Well, anyway, on to the card. I actually made this card before making the card for yesterday's challenge on Nichole's blog. I have noticed that since I reorganized my craft room that I'm more efficient, which is good. I have a seven drawer Steralite container in the closet that has 12 X 12 drawers. I just pull out my PTI scraps drawer and I'm ready to go. Not only does it allow me to use up scraps but I can also easily compare colors side by side instead of grabbing a full sheet of paper.



Supplies:
All PTI cardstock
Nestabilities
Rhinestones by Me & My Big Ideas from Michael's
PTI Heart Prints stamp set
Fresh Snow ink
PTI True Black ribbon

No comments: