Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Full Work Week

It'll be nice to be able to get in a full week of work and hopefully get back to the normalcy that we had three weeks ago. The ice storm is just a memory and now we have the windows open and it's in the mid-60s, even at nine in the evening. There are lots of people around town using their chainsaws and tractors to cut and move limbs. This is one of those few times where I am happy to not own a home. When we get a home, I'd love to live in the country where you can only see trees and nature rather than houses all around. There are still some people, two weeks later, who live in the country and still do not have power due to the ice storm.

Anyway, enough of my general rambling...time for a card that I think is just adorable. The adorable factor is totally due to the panda sticker that I found in a pack at Michael's during a 50% sticker sale. They really do have some good stickers, you just have to look though everything.



The rest of the supplies are all from PTI. The stickers, however, are Thickers by American Crafts. Man, I miss having a scrapbook store in town. That's where I could find everything in one place and now, I'd have to drive at least an hour for a scrapbook store. Michael's doesn't count, although they are mingling in some name brand stuff every now and then.

Here are a couple of ice storm pictures too.

The barn across the street that I love.


My car antennae...I decided to label my car "The Ice Beast" and just let the sun and warmer temperatures take care of the ice. We did hammer our Impala out of the ice so we could have a car to drive.

No comments: